This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the information resource «AYESOFT» and an individual who seeks and disseminates information on this resource.
Information resource «AYESOFT» not a mass media, the Administration of a resource does not edit the information posted and is not responsible for its content.
A user posting information on the resource «AYESOFT», independently represents and protects its interests arising in connection with the placement of the specified information, in relations with third parties.
- 1.1 Member enrollment only from within the application.The registration is kept in confidence on the following site. Internet: http://www.ayesoft.net.
- 1.2 User of the Site is a physical person, registered on the Site in accordance with the order established by the present Rules of age allowed in accordance with the legislation of the State of Turkey for the acceptance of the present Rules, and has the appropriate authority (earlier and hereinafter, the User).
- 1.3 During registration the User is obliged to provide the customers with accurate and current information for the formation of a User's personal page, including unique for each User login (email address and numbers login) and password to access the Site, and also a surname and a name. Registration form of the Site can prompt the User for additional information.
- 2.1 comply with the provisions of the current legislation of the State of Turkey, these Rules and other special documents of the Administration of the Site;
- 2.2 provide accurate, complete and timely data, follow their actualization;
- 2.3 inform the Customers about unauthorized access to the personal page and / or unauthorized access and / or use of the password and the login of the User;
- 2.4 do not place on a personal page of information and objects (including links), which may violate the rights and interests of other persons;
- 2.5 before placing the information and objects (including but not limited to images of other persons, strange texts of different contents, audio recordings and videos) to review the legality of their distribution;
- 3.1 Register as a user on behalf of another person («false account») or to register a group (Association) of individuals or legal person as the User, it is possible to register in the name and on behalf of another natural person or legal entity subject to obtaining the necessary authority in the manner and form prescribed by the legislation of the State of Turkey;
- 3.2 Confusing the users with your identity using the username and password of another the registered User;
- 3.3 distort information about yourself, your age or your relations with other persons or organizations;
Download, store, publish, distribute, make available or otherwise use any information that:
- Hateful, threatening, defamatory, insulting, demeaning, honour and dignity, or business reputation, or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- Violates the rights of minors;
- There are vulgar or obscene, contains foul language, pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- Contains scenes of violence or inhumane treatment of animals;
- Contains a description of the means and methods of suicide, any instigation to commit;
- Promotes and / or promote racial, religious, or ethnic hatred or enmity, fascism or the ideology of racial superiority;
- Contains extremist materials;
- Contains advertising or describes the appeal of narcotic substances, including "digital drugs" (audio files affecting the human brain through binaural beats), information on the distribution of drugs, their recipes and tips on usage;
- Is fraudulent in nature;
- 3.5 Illegally download, store, publish, distribute, and provide access or otherwise use the intellectual property Users and third parties;
- 3.6 User is solely responsible for any information posted on the Website, according to other Users, as well as any interactions with other Users, at their own risk.
- 3.7 In case of disagreement with these Rules or their updates, the User must stop using it and inform the Administration of the Site in the prescribed manner.
- 4.1 THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL SCRIPTS, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT AND DESIGN OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED «AS IS». THE ADMINISTRATION REFUSES TO GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES MAY OR MAY NOT SUITED FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES. THE ADMINISTRATION CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES.
- 4.2 BY USING THE SITE, THE USER AGREES THAT, BY DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OF USING THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGE IT MAY CAUSE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM.
- 4.3 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SITE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, DAMAGE TO THE HONOR, DIGNITY OR BUSINESS REPUTATION IN CONNECTION WITH USING THE SITE, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU OR OTHERS HAVE ACCESS THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF THE ADMINISTRATION WARNED OR POINTED OUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- 5.1 Site administration provides technical possibility of its use by Users and is not involved in shaping the content of personal pages of the Users and does not control and is not responsible for the actions or omission of any person regarding use of the Site or the formation and use of the content of Users ' personal pages on the Website.
- 5.2 The administration reserves the right at any time to change the Site design, content, list of services, change or add scripts, software and other objects used or stored on the Site, any server applications in any what time with or without notice.
- 5.3 Website administration does not carry out preliminary moderation or censorship of information Users and takes action to protect the rights and interests of persons and ensure compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the State of Turkey only after the appeal to the Administration of the Site in the prescribed sevgilibul.club Site is not engaged pre-moderation or censorship of information Users and takes action to protect the rights and interests of individuals and ensuring compliance with requirements of legislation of the State of Turkey only after the person concerned to the Administration of the Site in the prescribed manner.
- 5.4 Removing User's personal page automatically mean the removal of all information contained in it, as well as all information entered by the User at registration on the Website. After removal of a personal page, the User loses access to the Site.
- 5.5 The Site administration ensures the functioning and performance of the Site and will promptly restore its functioning in case of technical failures and interruptions. The Site administration is not responsible for the temporary disruptions and interruptions in the work of the Customers and the resulting loss of information. Administration is not responsible for any damage to your computer or any other person, mobile devices, any other equipment or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the Site or any links on the Website.
- 5.6 Site administration has a right to dispose statistical information related to the operation of the Site, as well as the User's information to provide targeted display advertising information to different audiences Users of the Site. For the purposes of the organization of functioning and Site maintenance and enforcement of these Rules, the Site Administration has the technical ability to access the user's personal page, which is implemented only in cases, stipulated by these Rules.
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, AYESOFT, as the data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons; We aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your identity, contact (such as name, surname, date of birth), contact (such as address, e-mail address, telephone, IP, location), personal, social media, financial information and visual and audio records by us, cookies, etc. will be processed by means of technologies, automatic or non-automatic methods and sometimes obtained from third parties such as analytical providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, recorded, stored and updated, within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us, on the basis of the legitimate interest processing condition. .
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data you share with us; To be able to conclude contracts with you in order to benefit from our services, to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide in the best way and in accordance with the contracts between us, to ensure that your rights arising from these contracts are used by you, to develop our products and services in line with your needs and to inform you about these developments, as well as to provide you with more comprehensive service providers. It will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and in a measured manner during the contract and service period, in order to meet the legal obligations and to fulfill the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request).
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data Collected Can Be Transferred
Your personal data you share with us; It can be transferred to third parties, institutions and organizations at home and abroad, with which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your rights listed above, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org